Anchors are fastening products used to secure objects to various surfaces, including concrete, masonry, drywall, and plastic. Anchors are available in multiple styles, including wedge anchors, drive pin anchors, expansion shield anchors, wall anchors, and more. Anchoring fasteners are often used in construction, masonry and other industrial applications.
Anchors for Concrete, Drywall, Masonry, & More at CandorAt Candor Industrial Supply, we distribute all styles of anchors for nearly any application. Our ready-to-ship selection of anchors includes:
- Anchor Bolts: Heavy-duty bolts that attach structural components to concrete or masonry. Anchor bolts feature threads at one end for a nut and washer to create a secure hold.
- Drive Pin Anchors: Concrete anchors feature a metal pin that drives into the base material, expanding the anchor and holding it in place.
- Expansion Shield Anchors: Used to attach materials to concrete or masonry. The anchor is inserted into a hole and expands when a screw or bolt is inserted, creating a secure hold.
- Screw Anchors: Concrete or masonry anchors that feature a threaded shaft. Screw anchors are inserted into a pre-drilled hole and tightened to create a secure hold.
- Wall Anchors: Used to attach lightweight materials to drywall or plaster walls. They expand when a screw is inserted, creating a secure hold.
- Wedge Anchors: Used to attach materials to concrete or masonry. The anchor has a threaded shaft and a wedge-shaped end inserted into a hole and then expanded using a wrench, creating a secure hold.